Terms and Conditions
The term Freshella® Catering or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7145 John W Carpenter Fwy. Dallas, TX 75247. We are a Corporation registered in the state of Texas. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Freshella® Catering’s prior written consent.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All sales are final 24 hours prior to the delivery time.
- If you need to cancel an order 24 prior to your delivery please call (214) 905-6060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process the cancellation and refund. A 10% processing fee will be charged to any cancelled orders.
- Online orders will receive a confirmation once placed.
- Please allow minimum 24 hours notice for all online orders.
- Please note that we will notify you that we have received your notice of cancellation and will again notify you when we have finalized the refund.
- Please allow up to three days for refund to appear in your account.