Let me first start by saying that that most restaurants are are not catering companies. Some restaurants that say they do catering, but they are just grabbing food that they already made and sending it to you. Catering is the business of providing food service at a remote site or a site such as office, church, park, filming site or studio, entertainment site, or event venue. Specialization in their particular field is what makes a company exceptional. Catering companies specialize in one thing – catering. Having said that, here are some good reasons to order from a reputable catering company instead of just a regular restaurant:
- Will always make your food ready to order
- Can accommodate dietary eating concerns (gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, etc.)
- Can better advise in food choices and quantities
- Will transport food in a proper and safe manner
- Will set up your food according to your service level expectations
- Will bring everything and anything needed for guests to to serve and enjoy the meal
- Can offer different types of service; from basic drop off to set up for elaborate affairs
- Has the staff to manage any type of event; from Servers, Event Lead and Bartenders
Dallas Corporate Catering
Allow Freshella Catering to take care of all your food needs for your upcoming Dallas event! Check out our corporate menu options here. We offer many different breakfast, lunch and dinner choices for your next office meeting or event. Check out our gallery from previous events we have catered at. Our dedicated catering company has been serving up excellence since 1993 and have had the pleasure of taking care of the culinary needs at a variety of venues.
You can enjoy our diverse menu options at Freshella Kitchen as well. We offer many sandwiches, soups, salads and more to make your lunch a success. Drop in and see us! We are open from 11 AM – 2:30 Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our catering menu for your next event. Request our delicious catering today, give us a call at 214-905-6060. You may also place an order here.