Our healthy catering company happily uses the finest ingredients in our dishes, and this super antioxidant filled fruit called the mango is one of them. It is in this delicious, vibrant fruit that we found inspiration for our latest special dish, Mango Chicken. Numerous studies indicate mangoes can supplement your diet with an abundance of valuable vitamins and minerals. Here’s some of the many health benefits listed below:
- Mangoes give you immunity against cancer. Building up immunity provides you an additional shield of protection. By improving your immune system, you can enable yourself to live a longer and happier life.
- Greatly improves your blood sugar, because eating mangoes can dramatically reduce your blood sugar levels.
- Since mangoes are high in potassium and magnesium, they are able to improve high blood pressure.
- Eating fresh mangoes can provide a remedy for excess acidity and indigestion. The necessary enzymes for breaking down protein as well as the fiber in mangoes both aid with digestion.
- Mangoes are high in folate and can create the production of red blood cells, which is especially important before and during pregnancy.
- An excellent source of Vitamin B5, which improves cognitive function and development
- Promotes good eyesight, being rich in Vitamin A. Mangoes deliver about 25 percent of the daily recommended value for healthy eye and skin function.
We recognize how important enjoying your meal and feeling good are to you, so we do our best to serve up an exceptional catering and dining experience at our Dallas catering location. We’re ready to deliver your next healthy, enticing meal for your upcoming event. Book our catering services and order our delicious, seasonal Mango Chicken dish. We are eager to craft up a satisfying, gourmet food experience for your next event – whether it be a corporate catering or party catering.